...one small moment please, the page is loading...
Data according to § 5 TMG
0175 / 9009019
web (ät) thaiyogalounge.de
1. with all Coachingn and treatments of the offer of the Thai Yoga Lounge health practice is self-responsibility and normal mental as well as physical resilience presupposed. All treatments are at your own risk and responsibility. If you have any concerns, you may skip any treatment at any time.
2. If you are undergoing psycho-therapeutic treatment, please discuss participation with your therapist.
Due to the provisions of the Heilpraktikergesetz, we point out that within the Thai Yoga Lounge health practice and the coaching, massages and meditations offered here, no healing treatments are performed. Participants with medical conditions or illnesses that require treatment are kindly requested to clarify the possible causes of their complaints with their attending physician/health practitioner. The participation in all coaching, massages, meditations and other offers of the Thai Yoga Lounge Health Practice takes place under exclusion of any liability.
Before the first treatment, your medical history is taken, i.e. the parts of it that are important for the treatment. A patient sheet is kept for each client.
5. the practitioner is subject to the duty of confidentiality. Your data will only be collected by us for the treatment and will not be used or passed on for any other purpose.
6. the type of treatments must be agreed upon in advance.
7. in case of non-appearance at the agreed dates, they will be charged, unless they were canceled 24 hours in advance.
8. the services must be paid in cash.
9. services that are provided by other treating companies through recommendations of Thai Yoga Lounge Health Practice are to be paid according to the prices and guidelines of these companies and have no legal relation to Thai Yoga Lounge Health Practice.
The contents of our pages were created with great care. However, we cannot be held responsible for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the contents.
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general legislation pursuant to Section 7 (1) of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, any liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove the relevant content immediately.
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Contributions of third parties are marked as such. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
The operators of these pages endeavor to respect the copyrights of others at all times or to use their own works or works in the public domain.